Can I Still Get Life Insurance
The unprecedented nature of COVID-19 has left many American’s scrambling to determine what exactly they and their loved one’s have for Life Insurance coverage. If you are like most people, you have some idea of your life insurance, who it is with, how much it is worth and what your employer offers, but not a detailed grasp of exact amounts.
As unemployment claims continue to rise and businesses face an uncertain future, jeopardizing life insurance you receive through work, it is logical many adults are looking into their life insurance more thoroughly.
Here Is What Your Need To Know
- If you need life insurance or additional life insurance, carriers are still writing policies. It is not too late to apply.
- That being said, restrictions on your current health, COVID-19 status, foreign travel history and plans, and area of the country are being considered more heavily each week.
- Life Insurance Carriers are dealing with a fluid situation and there is no guarantee that the qualifications and restrictions in place today will be the same next week, or even later this week.
Recommendations to Those Concerned About Their Life Insurance Situation:
- If you have questions about your current life insurance, reach out to the broker that sold you the policy or the carrier that issued the policy. Before you decide about additional life insurance, understand what you have in place.
- If you determine that you need additional life insurance, or you have no life insurance and need to establish a policy, do not wait!
If you are healthy and not impacted by COVID-19 or any other serious illnesses, get the process started today.
If you have questions regarding your current life insurance or the need for a new life insurance policy, please reach out to me directly at DSmith@fbinsure.com I’m happy to answer any and all questions.